We, New York Simulation Center for the Health Sciences, have 2 Laerdal Tuff Kelly's for sale.
The Tuff Kelly line of manikins is durable and robust and of realistic weight. They can be used for a wide variety of extrication-training scenarios. The optional BTLS Victim Injury Set allows Tuff Kelly to be used in trauma and first aid scenarios.
- Ideal for training confined space, bucket, horizontal, vertical, and pole-top rescue practices
- Realistic weight and articulation of the manikin requires rescuers to execute proper skills for handling a real adult victim
- Steel frame ensures longevity and durability throughout numerous training exercises
- Unique manikin construction ensures realistic articulation, ease of movement for positioning and full range of motion in extrication scenarios
- Manikin platform allows injury and trauma modules to be used
- Full-body, realistically weighted rescue manikin
- Available in weights of 100, 150, and 175 pounds
- Body is made of extra tough cast vinyl, supported by a steel frame
- Wire cables and springs allow lifelike movement in all joints
- A 2" diameter eye bolt in head allows for safety, ease of lifting and storing
- Coveralls, boots, and waist belt with "D" ring provided for the manikin
- Optional BTLS Victim Injury Set or Tuff Kelly Trauma Set adds realism in extrication and first aid training scenarios
- Work Boots
- Positioning Waist Belt with "D" Rings
- Directions for Use
If interested, please contract me, Gene Mamaril, at email@example.com.