Working on my research and dissertation focused on Blood Administration procedure readiness for nurse residents. Is anyone willing to share...
1. If you have specific Blood Administration training for your nurse residency program or nursing school program?
What does it focus on (i.e., TACO, TRALI, reactions, documentation)?
2. Feedback from new graduates regarding what part of blood administration they struggle with?
3. Blood Administration Simulation scenarios or case studies used? What kind of feedback have you received?
4. Nursing school implementation timing within the program?
5. What assessment tools have you used and would you recommend them?
Thank you for any help you are willing to provide,