Developing Simulated Learning Experiences

Picture of Susan Ramnarine-Singh
Mobile Simulation Units
by Susan Ramnarine-Singh - Thursday, January 29, 2015, 2:47 PM

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had or knows of a nursing college program that is utilizing a Mobile Simulation Unit.  I thought there was one in Georgia that they sent out to their satellite campuses.  I live in Texas so if there is one in Texas that would be wonderful so I can contact them or maybe visit.  We are thinking about establishing a Mobile Simulation Unit however cost is always a concern.

Thank you,

Susan

Picture of Mary Anne Rizzolo
Re: Mobile Simulation Units
by Mary Anne Rizzolo - Thursday, January 29, 2015, 3:43 PM

Scott & White has a unit.  See http://healthcare-professionals.sw.org/clinical-simulation/mobile-unit.  Also check with your Laerdal rep,  He/she probably knows of others in Texas.  You might also ask companies who design and outfit the mobile units to provide a list of customers in your area.

Picture of Oliver Finn
by Oliver Finn - Friday, May 4, 2018, 9:52 AM

Well you can ask the the company who are responsible for designing these mobile units or you can contact to the person referred in the above post maybe he might be able to help you, I also did a similar task to this when i was in my university using my att uverse internet and i remember that i contacted a company that use to make simulation like these.

Picture of Juan Morales
by Juan Morales - Monday, May 7, 2018, 12:12 PM

I recently met a few people from Glendale Career College who were just about to start using a mobile simulation lab for their nursing program. They should be a good resource for information regarding mobile labs. They're in Southern California, so I'm not sure if visiting is an option for you, but nonetheless, they should be able to give you a better idea.

https://www.glendalecareer.com/glendale-career-college-to-launch-mobile-simulation-laboratory/

Picture of ahlam majid
by ahlam majid - Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 12:44 AM

I don't any idea about the mobile simulation units. I would like to know about this mobile simulation units. hr software UAE follow on this site for more reference.