Equipment Issues

Picture of Ben Carrasco
Used SimMan For Sale
by Ben Carrasco - Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 2:02 PM

Selling working SimMan (Classic):

Realistic full-size and full-body human patient simulator that was used to develop and teach civilian/military first responder training and continuing medical education curriculums. 

It includes the air compressor, link box, manikin (mannequin), tubing, cables, and various accessories (breathing and cardiac remotes, skins, gender kit, etc)  to teach skills such as airway/breathing and cardiac management.  The only thing missing is a foot that can be easily purchased from Laerdal or third party but does not affect the functionality of the unit.

Although the unit is being sold "AS-IS", as of October 5th, 2015, it was inspected and found to be in good working condition.  Please note that the included equipment was always carefully inspected and cleaned after each use and immediately returned to three custom rugged travel cases that have been used to safely store and transport this unit throughout its lifetime.

Here are some sample part numbers which may be used to research or compare:
Laerdal SimMan Manikin (Main Product) P/N: 211-00050
Laerdal SimMan AirMan Compressor Unit P/N:  DSS-110
Laerdal SimMan Monitor Screen P/N: PPC-105T
Laerdal SimMan Remote P/N: 380111
Laerdal SimMan Link Box P/N: 380100

Pics below are of the actual unit.  I have several high definition pictures available on request.  

I am also willing to assist with shipping unit to international locations from Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW).  

To give you an idea of international shipping costs: I recently had shipping quoted between $1300 - $1600 USD for delivery to Poznań-Ławica Airport (POZ) in Poland that included doc fees and insurance.  However, door-to-door or door-to-airport delivery by companies like Fedex, UPS, and DHL to the same location (Poland) would easily be in the  $4000 - $7500 USD range.

Air freight chargeable/volumetric weight is: 232.239 kg (which is about 512 lb) 

Serious inquiries only.  

Please contact me via any of the following:

SMS: +1 734 252 6804

SimMan (Classic) complete set