Simulation Centers and Faculty/Staff Development

Picture of ziad alostaz
needs help
by ziad alostaz - Friday, October 21, 2011, 4:59 PM

Looking for placement on simulation lab !! i hold a master degree in Critical Care Nursing and my thesis was on the effectiveness of high fidelity Basic life support simulation on self efficacy , knowledge acquisition and knowledge retention among second year nursing students !! i am foreign educated Nurse but i hold an active RN license through vermont board of nursing !!!!!
Hope to hear you advise and directions

ziad

Picture of vickie slot
Re: needs help
by vickie slot - Friday, October 21, 2011, 7:14 PM

Check out Society for Simulation in Healthcare career center. I am interested in your thesis. Are you sharing or publishing anywhere?

vickieslot@gmail.com
Picture of ziad alostaz
by ziad alostaz - Monday, October 24, 2011, 10:39 AM

Thank you Vickie !!i am gonna to publish it very soon ! and i will send you a copy as i do .^.

ostaz86@yahoo.com
Picture of Janet Willhaus
by Janet Willhaus - Monday, October 24, 2011, 8:36 AM

Consider posting your resume here on the SIRC jobs center. There is a link on the home page.There was an opening posted here on the SIRC forum from nebraska recently and a couple from other places as well. I know I saw one recently for a position in Alaska possibly on the list-serve at INASCL. The jobs are out there, but you may have to relocate. 
Picture of ziad alostaz
by ziad alostaz - Monday, October 24, 2011, 10:52 AM

Thank you janet !!
Picture of crystal whitehouse
by crystal whitehouse - Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 11:53 AM

I would like to read your thesis as well. 
Picture of Cheryl Landis
by Cheryl Landis - Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 2:43 PM

Ziad, I would love to read your thesis as well. Please send it to me at clandis@lcctc.org. Thanks so much!!!
Picture of patti hill
by patti hill - Friday, April 12, 2013, 12:38 AM

Greetings Ziad,

I am also interested in reading your thesis. My contact information is: pblackma@gccnj.edu

Thank you

Patti