Simulation Centers and Faculty/Staff Development

Picture of Cody Deuel
Re: Grant funding for simulation equipment
by Cody Deuel - Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 11:32 PM

If you are interested I have the following for sale.  

Laerdal SimMan Essential and Laerdal SimBaby

SimMan(r) Essential A realistic, full-body adult, wireless patient simulator, SimMan Essential offers comprehensive clinical functionality to teach the core skills of airway, breathing, cardiac and circulation management. SimBaby™

SimBaby is an advanced infant patient simulator ideal for training in all aspects of infant care. With realistic anatomy and clinical functionality, SimBaby is suitable for all types of training - from routine care to critical emergencies.

SimMan Essential Manufactured: 10/20/2011, and last PM done: 2/11/2013

SimBaby Manufactured: 7/2/2013, PM was last done: 8/11/2014 Extended Warranty, and Loaner coverage ends: 6/27/2016.

This SimMan and SimBaby are both in Excellent Condition! Ready to be set up and used for your training facility. These Manikins were used with a College Nursing Program. The College Closed and prior to closing this Manikin was only used for a short time. The SimMan had a PM Service in 2013 and After that this was only used a few times. The SimBaby has a current PM Service Contract that is good through July 2016 and has a PM due now for the new user. This is This sale includes all that you see in the photos. The Cases shown for both Torso and Legs. Installed the SimMan is ready to be used as it is. These both Include many new consumables and extras. See full list below, Also See photo below for reference. The installed chest skin has some ink stains and one finger is torn on the installed right hand. SimBaby has new Chest Skin Installed and New left and right lower IV/IO legs.I have this set for local pickup in the Phoenix Area or I will deliver for free within 200 miles. I will also deliver outside of 200 miles for a fee with deposit and or payment made. Please contact me directly for estimate. After purchase I will send you an invoice for 10% deposit and full payment due upon pickup. I will also provide the option to have this item shipped, I fully assist in getting this item shipped out at buyers expense and arrangement.

Laerdal SimMan Essential

SimMan Essential Manufactured: 10/20/2011, and last PM done: 2/11/2013

Instructor Tablet ( Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet with Lenovo Base w/ Power supply Onyx Touchscreen All-in-one computer patient monitor w/ Power supply SimMan Power supply USB, Ethernet cables and mouse New Chest Skin New Right Arm Skin New Clothes New Neck Skin x6 New Hard Upper Teeth New Lung Compliance O-ring x10 New IM Pads x2 New IV Arm Pads x3 New Sternal IO pads x3 New SimMan Arm Adapter New Chest Drain Pleura x6 Sp02 Probe Syringe ECG Adapter Electrode Eye Inserts Kit Female Gentile Cricothyroid tape Blood Pressure Cuff x2 Allen Key Laerdal Blood Concentrate x5 Laerdal Airway Lubricant x4 Instruction Manuals and Warranty info Educational Materials SimMan photo Screen shot 2015-10-18 at 4.36.31 PM_zpsrjcr7daf.png

photo Screen shot 2015-10-18 at 4.36.50 PM_zpswd0c4h12.png

SimBaby Manufactured: 7/2/2013, PM was last done: 8/11/2014 Extended Warranty, and Loaner coverage ends: 6/27/2016.

Dell latitude E5430 W/ Power Cord Linkbox 380100 With All Cords ELO touchscreen patient monitor Compressor DSS 110 SimBaby Case New Chest Skin installed New Chest Skin x1 New left and right lower IV/IO legs New Right Arm Skin New bag of 50 esophagus filters New Pneumothorax bladders x2 New IV blood set Blood pressure measuring kit Chest Skin (Used) Head Skin w/Foam, SimBaby (Used) Eye Inserts Kit Sp02 Probe IV tubing and clip Right Arm Skin (Used) Left and right lower IV/IO legs (Used) Manuel defibrillation plates Lubricant, Baby Powder, Blood Concentrate Pleura Sleeves Instruction Manuals and Warranty info Educational Materials

SimBaby photo Screen shot 2015-10-18 at 4.38.35 PM_zpscaqovddu.png

Please review all photos and ask any questions you may have.

Thank you for you consideration!

photo _DSC0265_zpshir7h994.jpg

photo _DSC0311_zps53t4qbth.jpg

photo _DSC0333_zpsuc6tkugj.jpg

photo _DSC0312_zpszoejzkn4.jpg

photo _DSC0275_zpsgsuome2l.jpg

photo _DSC0315_zpsnyhp7whv.jpg

photo _DSC0313_zpsmro8adtf.jpg

photo _DSC0276_zpskn9cuusm.jpg

photo _DSC0314_zps4fdgsjdc.jpg

photo _DSC0271_zpsdaxpbk7a.jpg

photo _DSC0285_zpsgoyoavs8.jpg