Equipment Issues

Picture of John Hawkins
Used or Refurbished Manikin
by John Hawkins - Sunday, November 28, 2010, 8:02 PM

HI All,

I am looking for used or refurbished manikins.  Preferably a simman but a MEti ECS would be fine.  The 3g or Istan is fine also but I just don't think those are out there for sale. 

Even if all you have is the manikin I would love to hear from you.  Even if all you have is an idea of where I could look for one I would appreciate it a lot.

I really need an adult but I would also be interested in any peds or infant manikins.

Thanks,

John Hawkins

Director

The Heart Center

www.heartcentertraining.com 

Picture of Billy Sullivan
Re: Used or Refurbished Manikin
by Billy Sullivan - Sunday, November 28, 2010, 11:32 PM

John,

I currently still have the manikins. I have a SimMan, SimBaby and a Nursing Anne VSIM. I would be interested in talking with you regarding these manikins. Also, I have all of the support equipment needed for these manikins. (ie. 2 peripheral kits, two compressor systems and 1 VitalSim unit.) These units are like-new and have all current revisions and upgrades.

Thank you for your interest. It seems that this class of manikins is seeing a renewed interest as I have had several requests for information.

Thank you,

Billy Sullivan
Sullivan Fabrication
Picture of John Hawkins
by John Hawkins - Monday, November 29, 2010, 7:50 AM

Billy,

I am definitely interested. I think the renewed interest is because the 3g is so much more expensive. Simman is also easier to fix on your own than a 3g.

To be quite honest, the manikin is really all I need. I also need the peripherals but you can find the compressor, monitors, etc, all on ebay or medical auction sites for very cheap.

I would really like to talk to you about your equipment. If you want to email me you can or you can call me anytime. My contact info is below.

Thanks for your help,

John Hawkins
jhawkins@heartcentertraining.com
Director
The Heart Center
202-536-7972
www.heartcentertraining.com
Picture of syam kumae
by syam kumae - Friday, April 24, 2015, 6:30 PM

I am looking at Buying a refurbished Simman and Simwoman, please contact me

Picture of Connie Bierly Ford
by Connie Bierly Ford - Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 10:32 AM

Good morning, John!
My name is Connie Ford, from Cedarville University. We are considering purchasing a SimMan Essentials and are interested in selling our total SimMan and peripheral kit. I am not sure if you still are in need, but wanted to let you be aware of another opportunity.
Thanks!
Connie
Picture of jhonson napoleon
by jhonson napoleon - Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 4:05 PM

I would like to talk to you about buying them if possible. For our school of nursing.
Jhonson Napoleon
305-751-0001
Picture of Andre Alioua
by Andre Alioua - Thursday, April 19, 2012, 2:17 PM

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase 2 used or refurbished SIMman 3G. I would be interested also in SIMman Essential and SIMman if SIMman 3G is not available. The support equipment is also needed.

If you have an idea where I can look for these or post a request for proposal, please let me know!

Thanks!

Andre

Picture of Leonard Pig
by Leonard Pig - Monday, August 5, 2013, 11:45 AM

Hi I have a SimMan3G for sale if interested £17k

I'm afraid shipping would need to be arranged!

Len

Picture of Claire-Louise Ware
by Claire-Louise Ware - Friday, February 28, 2014, 8:45 AM

Hi

Just wondering if you still have a 3G for sale as looking to buy a used /refurbished one for postgrad education.

Claire

Picture of Joanne Choi
by Joanne Choi - Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 3:11 PM

Hello All:

we have two istans available for sale. I was wondering if anyone was interested. If so, please email me at joanne.choi@nyumc.org

Picture of Billy Sullivan
by Billy Sullivan - Thursday, September 12, 2013, 9:28 PM

Andre,

I have a legacy SimMan as well as a SimBaby with all of the support equipment if you have need or interest in them. I have closed the rental portion of my business and would like to place these high-quality, like-new manikins.

Billy

Picture of Joanne Choi
by Joanne Choi - Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 3:08 PM

Hello: Jhonson:

We have two istans available and were wondering if you would like to purchase. joanne.choi@nyumc.org

Picture of Tara Harten
by Tara Harten - Monday, October 19, 2015, 2:04 PM

Hi John,

I have up to 3 SimMan Essential-Bleeding available. Contact me if you're interested

Tara

tara.harten@nyumc.org

Picture of Eric Kivisto
by Eric Kivisto - Monday, October 19, 2015, 2:42 PM

Not sure if you are still looking but we have a the METIman Nursing which includes:

MMN-100/MMN-194: METIman Nursing Medium Skin Tone Includes: Full Body Wireless Instrumented Adult Mannequin, Convulsions, Muse Operating Software, Instructor's Wireless Workstation, Philips Hands Free Cables, 2 Pre-configured Patients, 4 Simulated
Clinical Experiences, 4 SCE Development Licenses

SFW-144/MMN-194: Additional Software License for The Program for Nursing Curriculum Integration (PNCI) for METIman Nursing Muse includes 100 Simulated Clinical Experiences (76 Adult, 16 Pediatric & 8 Infant)

It was used by our nurse educator during a grant project to travel to different skilled nursing facilities in NC and provide sessions for nursing personnel to participate in clinical modules built around use of the METI simulator, the "Stop and Watch” tool for early recognition of worsening conditions by nursing aides.

The manikin is in excellent condition and functionally perfect.We are asking for $30,000 plus cost of shipping.

I am happy to send any pictures or answer any additional questions you may have.

Thank you,

Eric

Picture of Demuel Dee Berto
by Demuel Dee Berto - Sunday, December 11, 2016, 9:21 PM

Hi Eric. Would like to know how much your MetiMan would cost and if you could estimate the cost of taxes and shipping to the Philippines. Thank you.

Demuel Dee L. Berto

ddlberto@aup.edu.ph

Picture of Brenda Kupsch
by Brenda Kupsch - Friday, March 24, 2017, 11:42 AM

I'm not sure if anyone is still looking for a used simulator, but below is a link to a SimMan in our state surplus auction system.

http://swapauction.wisc.edu/Listing/Details/2409237/SimMan-Patient-Simulator-43412

Picture of Gene Mamaril
by Gene Mamaril - Tuesday, August 8, 2017, 10:49 AM

Hello Everyone,

We have a used Gaumard Noelle for sale. If anyone is interested please contact me.

Gene Mamaril

gene.mamaril@nyumc.org